Bergamot, Lemon, Bianchetto, Wild Violet, Rosehip, Orange Blossom, Elderberry, Eucalyptus.
G. ALCOHOLIC 42% Alc./Vol.
The Right of Withdrawal consists in the possibility for the consumer to withdraw, within fourteen working days, from any purchase made remotely and receive a full refund of the expense incurred for the purchase without any penalty, just as provided for in Legislative Decree 185 of 22/05/99 which obviously also includes purchases made via the Internet. The only expenses not reimbursed will be those of shipping, which remain excluded from the regulations referred to in decree-law 185/99.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, except in the cases of exclusion present in this document. To exercise this right, the Customer must send Aetnae SRL a communication within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products.
After making the purchase, if you want to exercise the right of withdrawal, you need to proceed in the following way:
1. Within 14 days of receipt of the goods, send a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to: AETNAE SRL in Via Ludovico Ariosto 62, Catania, Italy.
2. Anticipate the communication by e-mail to email@example.com or by telephone by contacting the number 3276677224
3. The operator who will have received the call or email will arrange an appointment for the collection of the package which must STRICTLY contain all the items packed and in the same conditions in which they received it, therefore sealed.
4. Aetnae, after checking the integrity of all the components of the product and the related accompanying elements, will proceed with the refund of the amount paid, EXCEPT shipping costs, the refund will be made within 14 days of the above checks.
The law applies to the Product purchased in its entirety; therefore if the Product is composed of several components or parts it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the purchased Product.
The right of withdrawal is totally lost if the returned product is not intact, that is:
1. Lack of original packaging.
2. Absence of integral elements of the product.
3. Damage to the product for reasons other than transport.
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases, pursuant to art. 59 of Legislative Decree 21/2014:
- order of products by a non-consumer customer and / or who requires an invoice
- order of products made to measure or clearly personalized;
- order of products that risk deteriorating or expiring rapidly;
- order of sealed products which cannot be returned for hygienic reasons or related to health protection or which have been opened after delivery.
With reference to the cases of exclusion of withdrawal listed above, you, in particular, are informed and accept that the products that "risk deteriorating or expire rapidly" include all food products, such as wines, spirits and beverages, as the characteristics and the qualities of these types of products are subject to alteration also as a result of inappropriate storage. Therefore, for reasons of hygiene and customer protection, the right of withdrawal is only applicable for products purchased on the site that can be returned to Aetnae SRL and put back on the market without endangering the health of consumers.